Finally got my copy of @myharto ‘s MDK book! So hilarious with some recipes I am looking forward to trying #hannahhart #mydrunkkitchen #cooking
It’s the hardest thing I’ve ever done, without a doubt, both physically and emotionally, because the way we’re doing it, I go back and forth between both girls without any break. I’m not able to just play one thing out. I have to switch constantly. It makes me feel like patting your head and rubbing your stomach and you’re not sure what you’re doing anymore. - Sarah Paulson
@samirawiley: Wish I had some Reese’s peanut butter cup ice cream and someone to sit in my bed and eat it with me.
No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world.
We don’t read and write poetry because it’s cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. And medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.
(Dead Poets Society, 1989)
"I felt a tremendous distance between myself and everything real."
Hunter S. Thompson (via saranell)
angelicahouston said: nose, stomach
nose: seven favourite scents
1. my dog
2. fresh cut grass
3. my mother’s cooking
6. anything apple related
7. green tea
stomach: three comfort foods
1. breaded chicken covered in cream of mushroom sauce
body part asks.
- eyes: nine celebrity crushes.
- ears: eight favorite songs.
- nose: seven favorite scents.
- mouth: six favorite quotes.
- heart: five people you love in this or any other world.
- hands: four things you've created that you're proud of.
- stomach: three comfort foods.
- knees: two things that make you go weak in the knees.
- feet: one thing you want to accomplish in life.